Monday, October 15, 2012

Awarded!

I've been awarded by lovely Treskie!! 


 here are the rules! 

1. You must post eleven random facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn. 
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers. 
4. Notify them that you've awarded them. 
5. No tagging back.
6. The eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.

okiedokie. Eleven random facts about myself: 

1. I hate almost any dark soda except Dr. Pepper every once in a while. 
2. I've never had a broken bone or been stung by anything in my life.  
3. I hate hand lotion.
4. I'm allergic to pineapple and walnuts. and I eat them anyway. ^_^ 


5. I watch every single movie in the Pirates of the Caribbean series for my birthday every year. 
6. I love singing along with instrumental music. Such as, PotC soundtrack, Finding Neverland soundrack, Joshua Bell playing Mendelsohn's Concertos, ect., 
7. I can't stand it when my fingernails aren't painted. really. 
8. I'm obsessed with the color Green right now
9. I'd rather be too hot then too cold. 
10. I'm not looking forward to Matt Smith...:P *pout* 


11. I often get chased around the house by people who think people with Arachnophobia is the funnest thing ever. 

 sweet. That was harder than it shouldda been. lol. 
alright. Treskie's questions! 

1.) Who's your favorite musician and why? (Does not include singers this time)
uuhm...Probably Joshua Bell. He's an *amazing* violinist. <3 

2.) Do you think the beatles overrated?
Absolutely.

3.) Did you ever want to be a ginger?
Heckno! Never wanted to be blonde either. I'm perfectly content with my dark brown curls. *tosses head* ;) 

4.) QUICK! PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN ONE AND TEN! Now, why did you choose that one? Why? WHY?!?
THREE!!! oh. gosh. I dunno. I was under pressure! 

5.) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
hm. This is a toughy. more than a little bit.

6.) Who started the American Navy?
Do'h. I haven't a clue. O.o 

I doodled this the other day. <3 I'm also obsessed with anchors...


7.) What's your favorite music genre? 
Whatever Michael Buble is singing at the time. 

8.) Have you ever played baseball? (Even in the backyard with friends works.) 
Yup. Once or twice. It's never really been my thing. (it prolly didn't help that I was the worst batter ever..)

9.) What are your top five favorite books? (because I know that I can never choose just one.)
Little Women, Coral Island, Shepherd of the Hills, Huckleberry Finn, Tom Sawyer.
prolly. ^_^ 

10. What is your favorite accent? 
**Russian**
<3 

11.) Do you know the answer the the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?
fourty-two.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaand, eleven questions for my victims! bwahaha. ;) 

1. Sparkle or Shine?
2. If you had the chance to go anywhere on earth, where would it be? 


3. Which is cuter, Penguins? or Panda bears? 
4. What is your favorite movie *series* 
5. Without looking it up, What is Mark Twain's Real name? 
6. Would you rather live in the City or the country?
7. What's your middle name? 
8. Airplanes or boats? 

This one doesn't have anything to do with the post. I just love it. <3 <3 

9. Do you have a teddy bear? 
10. Have you ever been to Missouri?
11. Where was the last place you met someone new? 

There you have it! your questions. 
and now, my awardees. ^_^ 

1) Noni
2) Kelsie
4) Jonni
5) Jolie
7) Jack
10) Tabitha
11) Abigail

Made it! lol. I didn't think I'd be able to do 11. I got 'em though. :) I think only a few of those will actually do it, and that's fine. :D I needed to fill my quota! lol. <3 



There you go. I hope you enjoyed. 
Thanks again for the award, Treskie!! 
<3 

{xx}

8 comments:

  1. You're Arachnophobiac? I feel your pain, fear...all of the above.

    (I liked the cast of the Avengers picture...picture of the Avengers cast...I need sleep.)

    Matt Smith...*Pats back* He is okay...but...then he...and...UG!!!! Okay, clam down...*Breathes* You will see. He's an okay Doctor, especially in series...seven. But, he is no David Tennant.

    Thanks for the photo editing name! I like the site already!

    And thank you for the tag 8-D

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the Dr.'s is EPIC. And I can't believe how adorable Jeremy is when he does that baby Luke face. omigosh *heartmelts* ;) That whole picture just makes me so happy. ^_^ And your doodle is awesome! I lovez it. <3
    I really hope Asa is born soooon!
    Cos I miss you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *knoooooow*!!! It's melty, for sure. <3 :*
      thankie!
      me tooo! I misses you boatloads.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the blogging award, and loved getting to know you more. I didn't know that you were allergic to those things. You're just like me though. I'm lactose intolerant but I eat ice cream all the time! Can't help it ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, so I commented on here last night, and the internet shut off just as I pressed "publish". So here is my attempt at recreating what I said. :D

    This was a hilarious post!!! I loved your random lists, they were awesome!!! That doodle.... WOW. Nice. I think your answers were super funny too!!!! I hope I can find time to do this today. We'll see... I might end up doing it tomorrow instead. I haven't been doing much on Heroine of the Faith of late....
    Anywho, great post!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm arachncphobic as well. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, watching a little kids cartoon, a movie unrelated to spiders, reading a book, going for a walk, and spiders pop up ALL OVER! Do you have this problem? I think they stalk me. Sometimes I feel like Indiana Jones with his snakes.

    With Matt Smith, he was a very nice fellow when he first started Doctor Who, then the almost instant fame went to his head. (This sounds like I know him personally...I just stalk him online.) Now he isn't so very nice. What I liked about David Tennant is that he seemed nice in real life. Quirky and humble and fun.

    Picmonkey has been working wonderfully! Thank you 8-D

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, that anchor is amazing!!
    Thanks again for tagging me! :) <3
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.